Students at Flournoy Elementary School are expected to follow the Six Pillars of Character, everywhere... all the time!
The school's rules are based off of these pillars.
- Trustworthiness: Be honest in your words and actions.
- Respect: Speak and listen courteously to all students, staff, and visitors.
- Responsibility: Follow directions first time given.
- Caring: Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Fairness: Take turns and share. Treat others fairly.
- Citizenship: Use appropriate behavior in the classroom, restrooms, halls, cafeteria, and on the playground.